Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthdays, Weddings, Museums oh my

I had quite the fun weekend.

Friday was dinner at Natraj followed by a little bowling up in Los Angeles for Isaac Rentz Birthday.

I found this pretty sweet red, white, and blue ball that lead me to victory.

We ended the night at Verdugo Bar, which had a nice selection of draft beer.

Saturday started with a matinee of "Up", which was a pretty cute movie.

Then up to Pasadena for the Marriage of Kelly and Mike Scyz. It was a beautiful wedding, and a fun reception with tons of dancing.

On Sunday I experienced my first long overdue trip to The Getty. Good Art, Good Weather, and Great Friends.

After The Getty, we ended up at El Compadre in Hollywood, and I ended the night at the 8th and Orange house for Robs Birthday. Thanks for the photos Nikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment